- Features beloved characters riding the Disney Mad Tea Cup.
- Bright, colorful, whimsical, and filled with distinctive patterns.
- Slightly challenging and fun puzzle especially for Disney fans.
Firstly, Disney Mad Tea Cup’s illustration is based on the classic Disney amusement park ride, Mad Tea Party. Mad Tea Party was one of the original rides when Disneyland first opened in 1955. The ride is in every Disney amusement park around the world except for Shanghai Disneyland. In the illustration, oodles of beloved Disney characters are riding the Mad Tea Party. Impressively, the colors are bold and bright. There is hardly any repetitive patterns.
Disney characters that we spotted from left to right and front to back:
- Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, and Winnie the Pooh in yellow and red teacup
- Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora in pink and white heart teacup
- Mad Hatter and White Rabbit off to the side
- Mindy, Mickey and Pluto in baby blue and white teacup
- Ariel, Prince Eric, and Sebastian in light and dark green teacup
- Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, and Lumiere in purple and orange teacup
- Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, and Nala in red and yellow teacup
- Donald and Goofy in lavender and yellow teacup
- Lost Boys from Peter Pan in white and pink teacup
- Captain Hook and Smee in orange and purple teacup
- Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie in pink and violet teacup
- Mowgli, Baloo, and Kaa in green and blue teacup
- In the background are Alice, Red Queen, Peter Pan, Cruella de Vil, the Dalmatians, and Aristocats
Did we miss any? Which is your favorite character in the puzzle?
Surprisingly, no specific strategy was employed to solve Mad Tea Cup. The main objective was to have fun, so the key was to just sort and assemble along the way. One puzzler focused on the border and lanterns, while the other sorted and assembled teacups. Towards the later half of the puzzle, it was simply filling in the remaining puzzle pieces.
Overall, Mad Tea Cup was slightly challenging as it took three puzzlers three hours (3:03:43) to complete the puzzle. A typical 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles takes about three and a half hours. The bright color and distinctive patterns made solving the puzzle faster than most 1000 piece puzzles.
Lastly, Disney Mad Tea Cup is our 36th puzzle from the 87 puzzle collection. Numerous puzzle brands are licensed to print Disney illustrations. Are there are any Disney themed 1000pc puzzle that you would want us to review. Feel free to leave us a comment.